Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Morning

I woke up pretty early this morning to get a few things done before the kiddos woke up. I was quite productive!!This is the Cream Cheese & Raspberry Coffee Cake, YUMMM!!
Recipe:

1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened

1 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup butter, softened

1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour

2 eggs

1/4 cup milk

1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. baking soda

1/4 tsp. salt

1 recipe raspberry filling

sifted powdered sugar


Raspberry filling:

2 cups fresh raspberries ( or frozen)

1/2 cup sugar

3 tbs. flour


-Grease and flour 13x9 in. pan, set aside


-In Lg. bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and butter until smooth.Add half flour, the eggs,milk,vanilla,baking powder and soda,and salt.Beat for about 2 min., then add rest of flour.Spread batter in pan, add raspberries to top in spoonfulls, lightly spread then with knife swirl into batter.


- Bake in 350' oven for 30-35 min. or until toothpick comes clean. Top with powdered sugar.

ENJOY!!



My new purse. I love it. I'm totally obsessed with this fabric! I got the pattern from a great website and it was SO easy, only took about an hour. And just thought I'd share P#3 being a goof ball!He woke up in a great mood, thankfully I think he is completely feeling better!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails