Monday, December 14, 2009

A Royal Affair

My sweet little P#2 turns 6 on Christmas Eve. I have always done her party's 2 weeks before hand so she can feel special, and not that her birthday is always associated with Christmas. This year I wanted to do a Princess theme before she is too old to think that girly pink stuff is silly. It was a great party, and she really did feel special. I am surprised at how many of her friends came. Usually only family and friends come cause its a tough time of year for everyone. But it was fantastic!




























2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! you did a great job! Personally I don't think we're ever too old for princess parties...I wish someone would throw me one and I'm 40 :) Happy Birthday to your beautiful princess xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails