Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines

Is it too late to post these? I honestly dont care because I love how they turned out!! For 3 years now my daughter and I have done her Valentines together, and of course I always include her photo in them! This was fun! We even kept the outfit on to get more shots, which of course she had a blast doing. Being in front of the camera is her thing!

And with my oldest, I always find something that he and I can do together, this year it was scratch off tickets. All those cool tutorials you see on Pinterest? Ya, it so not as easy as they make them seem. It took about 3 hours total, coat after coat of paint, and drying with a hairdryer in between. They did turn out cool though and he really enjoyed them. I used THIS tutorial from Oh the lovely things. Love this blog by the way!!!!!!









10 comments:

  1. i love these valentines...i am keeping them on file for next year thanks so much. I have just come across your blog and love your ideas. I especially loved your vintage superhero party is there any way you can email me the pdfs as i cant find them anymore they are perfect for my sons party i am planning in a few weeks. thanks for sharing your talent.

    lorelei
    loz_247@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your websites are a great inspriration. Thank you for all of the great ideas and tips you share with everyone.
    It is a pleasure to be associated with such a knowledgable and generious person.
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been reading your some of your posts over the span of a couple of months. Sorry to hear things had to end that way. I think you should consider buying a domain name and web host and take your business/hobby to the next level..
    seo company in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done. estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friend!!
    It is a very good info. Thanks for sharing your post with us.Keep posting continue with more updates
    scary costumes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks
    Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!sap training bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    ipcamer

    a in bhawanipatna

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails