Monday, March 14, 2011

A Super Birthday Part 2

Saturday we celebrated P#3's birthday! It was so much fun and he said it was "the best day ever". We celebrated with alot of great friends and family. Here is a look at all the details and tomorrow I will have a bunch of links and downloads for you so you can do this as well!

Almost everything here I made or already had. I will share everything on that tomorrow too.


                                    The craft table for the little super's to make capes and masks

"Radio Active" lemonade

The cupcakes




Birthday Boy! The big 3!!!

Girls with their Super power rings, otherwise known as Ring Pops











Come back tomorrow for more Super Hero themed birthday fun!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks like a wonderful party. I am so glad that he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am totally astonished! I need to have a little boy right now so that I can throw this party. Actually, for a second I was thinking "would it be weird to have a little girl super hero party?"...probably would be. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please email me the kryptonite template. Marcydelatorre1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to contact you via email, but it was not responding for some reason .I, too, would love the Kryptonite handbook template as well please! Also, the comic book pages.I am having all files for the birthday party printed tomorrow, and knew I wanted these for the party this weekend. I came looking to steal them, but saw the pdf files are temporarily broken! :( I am in a bit of a pinch for these files, so I really hope to hear from you soon! Thank you so much! EMAIL- jmd2980@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog post about the Super Birthday Part 2 is delightful! The creativity and effort you put into making birthdays special are truly commendable. It's evident that you have a knack for turning celebrations into memorable experiences.
    https://promocodehq.com/maidenform-promo-code

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A huge round of applause for a blog that consistently delivers excellence! Your dedication to providing valuable, insightful, and entertaining content has made your platform a go-to for many. Congratulations on this significant milestone!"
    https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/heroforge-voucher-codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Happy first anniversary to a blog that consistently delivers excellence! Your commitment to providing valuable information and engaging perspectives has created a lasting impact. Looking forward to more years of inspiration and growth!"
    https://usepromos.com/how-to-get-vaseline-out-of-clothes/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails