Friday, March 4, 2011

A special baby shower

2 weeks ago my Girlfriend and I (with the help of my mother-in-law) threw an amazing baby shower for our other life long friend. I wrote about her story here. She has been through so much and deserved to have an amazing shower. We decided to go with a theme I saw on the Aesthetic Nest. It was so beautifully done and at first I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to execute it as well as them. But I think it turned out wonderful, we did different colors and I changed up a few things, but it was they're idea that brought it all to life. A HUGE thank you to them!! You can go here to get their free printables and see how amazing theirs was!When Mom-to-be saw everything she immediately starting crying, so I would say it was a huge success.

The whole set-up





She's a vegetarian so we made some Prego/Vegan Friendly sushi. It was really Yummy! Everything on the menu was Vegan, and she LOVED it all!





Thanks for reading! I will be back soon with P#3's pre-Birthday party planning. I'm excited to share!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a DARLING shower! I love all the props (stool!) and toys and books and blocks. You did a fabulous job. I'm so happy you wanted to ujse some of my printables. Would you consider adding some of these great photos to my Flickr group? http://www.flickr.com/groups/1487227@N23 Looks like your sweet friend really appreciated all your effort. Thanks so much for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y men are prohibited from baby shower parties ?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails