Wednesday, October 7, 2009

another present done

I made an apron!! It's been awhile. And boy is it cute! This will be one of P#2's Christmas or Birthday gifts. I think it would be super cute with a set of play pots and pans to go with her kitchen I plan on making(if I could get my hands on an entertainment center, I emailed 3 different people on craigslist with no reply, and can I say that drives me nuts!! Why post something and not get back to someone who wants to buy it? And if its gone: DELETE IT!! thank you.)Anyways it was fun to make and I probably be making a couple more.


Look at the pretty sparkles on it.





1 comment:

  1. Omg! Christina...I love this apron! the sparkles are divine!
    I hope you don't mind that I follow you...your blog is delightful :)

    http://therebelblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails