Thursday, March 18, 2010

freezer stenciling

I've been wanting to try this ever since Dana made the Abe lincoln one, SO CUTE!!!! But then she went and did Conan. We heart Conan and were so upset when he lost the Tonight Show. So I did it.
And OH MY GOSH, it's so addicting! I want to do more and more. Here are 2 I did, and yes, P#2 made her own!! If you would like a complete how-to go to Dana's site MADE. And She also has a tutorial on how to get a cool posterized picture for it.


And I just wanted to talk about my camera. I just tried shooting in RAW. It did both, RAW and Jpg.And boy can you tell a difference.I still have a lot to learn, but I'm getting there! Pictures on the left are JPG and right is RAW.





3 comments:

  1. I just made a bleach splatter shirt last night and I used the same dolphin cut out on my daughters shirt...How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the Einstein shirt! Awesome!
    Thanks for sharing in the flickr group

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, I've been meaning to try this, I've got all the stuff I just need to do it

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails